Submit proposals & win grants worth up to $40,000
Deadline: December 31st, 2022.
5ire, in partnership with Questbook, is delighted to announce a grant program for developers and blockchain builders. The grant seeks to reward dedicated contributors and facilitate the growth of the 5ireChain ecosystem.
As part of their community growth schemes, 5ire has budgeted a grand sum of $500,000 to be shared among winning ideas and projects. Each grant winner will receive up to $40,000 to build and develop their projects.
Applicants are greatly advised to channel their proposals toward these areas of interest:
- Decentralized applications
- Frontend development
- Infrastructures such as explorers and node services
- Wallet integration
- Enterprise apps
- Research projects, including tokenomics and governance
Benefits from 5ire Grant Program
- Applicants can apply for a grant of up to $40k under the starter pack, which will be disbursed in BUSD.
- Successful applicants are made part of dedicated Telegram groups to foster real-time support and ecosystem connections, plus AMAs and marketing opportunities with a wider 5ire community.
- Successful applicants are awarded AWS Credits up to $100K.
Proposals will be accepted on a rolling basis, with new users added incrementally to scale the technology and the team.
What are you waiting for?
More information about 5ireChain can be found by clicking on the following links:
White paper: https://bit.ly/3Qcsmor