Join Our Community of Innovators
5ire Hub is a network of local developer communities established in cities all over India. The program’s primary goal is to cultivate a developer-focused community at a higher level by bringing together passionate builders who are interested in developing their skills in various technologies.
Each 5ire Hub comprises a team of two to four members responsible for managing end-to-end activities related to 5ire in their respective cities. The hub team consists of one technical and non-technical lead. These hub teams work together to organize various online and offline events, workshops, and meetups in their cities, promoting and developing local developer communities.
With 5ire Hub, local developers have an opportunity to connect, collaborate, learn, and build on various projects and contribute to open-source initiatives. By fostering collaboration and driving growth and innovation. It serves as a hub for developer activities, supporting the growth and development of developer communities across India.
On top of that, developers are presented with the opportunity to build on 5ireChain with access to various 5ire ecosystem resources, such as technology, grants, mentorship, funding, and more.
Here’s What You Need to Know
- Establish 5ire Hub in every city of India to develop, grow, and foster the developer ecosystem around 5ireChain, at a higher level.
- Increase awareness about the Web3 ecosystem, educate people about 5ire, and build a strong community of developers to promote adoption.
- Foster the development of a sustainable ecosystem that supports the growth and success of the developer community.
- Provide various initiatives and programs under the 5ireChain ecosystem for the benefit of local developer communities.
Grow With Us
- Connect: Join forces to connect, collaborate, and grow together to build a strong and sustainable ecosystem.
- Learn: Gain access to the best industry experts and resources to improve your skills and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies.
- Build: We provide full support and resources to help you build on 5ireChain, including grants, mentorship, consultation, etc
What We’re Looking For:-
- Passion and Enthusiasm for Web3.
- A basic understanding of the Web3 Ecosystem.
- Previous experience in community management is an advantage, but not a requirement.
What You’ll be Responsible For
- Monthly meetups: Organize both online and in-person meetups to connect with fellow developers and enthusiasts.
- Collaborations: Collaborate with other developers and crypto communities to organize Web3-focused events.
- Workshops and panels: Host workshops, conferences, and panel discussions related to Web3 technologies.
- Representation: Represent 5ire at regional events to spread awareness about the ecosystem and connect with potential partners.
- Twitter Spaces: Organize two Web3-focused Twitter Spaces every month to engage with the community and share insights.
How to run a Hub?
It’s totally up to you! You have complete freedom to choose the best way to organize your hub. Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Develop a local community: Start building a local community of people who are interested in 5ire.
- Create a dedicated channel on Discord: Create a separate channel on 5ire’s official Discord server and assume the role of a 5ire Hub Leader for your area.
- Social media presence: Establish a social media presence for your hub by creating Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn accounts.
- Content creation: Curate blogs around 5ireChain or Twitter threads on various topics related to the Web3 ecosystem.
Ready to Make an Impact?
- Fill out the application form for the 5ire hub.
- If your application meets our criteria, we will review the application and send an acknowledgment email with a Calendly link to schedule a call.
- After the call, we will select suitable candidates and send a final confirmation email for onboarding.
- That’s it! You can now begin working on growing the hub in the designated city with your team.
Event Expenses and Allocations *
- The budget allocated for events will vary depending on the audience size and city.
- When hosting an event in your designated city, you will receive monetary support from 5ire to cover expenses such as food, venue, and other voluntary charges, based on the audience count.
- As an organizer, you will be responsible for arranging a suitable venue for the event within the sanctioned budget and any other requirements.
- Merchandise and branding assets will be provided by 5ire. However, it will be the sole responsibility of the organizer to print them in physical form (such as standees and banners) within the sanctioned budget.
- All prizes that need to be distributed as rewards will be provided by 5ire.
1. I currently run other communities, am I still eligible to run a 5ire hub in my city?
Yes, running other communities in your local city doesn’t stop you from applying to start/lead a 5ire hub in the same city.
2. I don’t have community-making experience, does that affect my chances of getting selected?
To some extent, yes. In order to lead a 5ire hub, you should possess some experience in community building and Web3.
3. If I plan to host special events, such as a conference instead of just local meetups, can 5ire provide financial support for it?
Definitely! We’re here to provide you with all the support you need. Be sure to discuss your plans with the 5ire team and provide a detailed overview of the event timeline, audience, and expense breakdowns. We look forward to working with you!
4. Will 5ire also provide me with marketing materials and swags, like standing banners, t-shirts, and templates for talks and meetups?
Yes! However, we believe in empowering our representatives with more than just swag. Our goal is to provide you with the best support possible.
5. I am a university student. Am I allowed to run a hub as well?
6. I need to organize some workshops and would like to invite speakers from the 5ire Team. How can I do it?
If you’re interested in having a speaker at the 5ire workshop, feel free to make a request. Simply let us know via the private discord channel, and we’ll do our best to arrange a speaker for you. (subject to availability)
7. Do I need to limit all discussions to topics related to 5ire?
Absolutely not! As the title suggests, these are 5ire hubs, and we welcome discussions on any topics related to Web3 and the future of the internet. Although we believe you won’t run out of topics when you talk about 5ireChain. 😛
8. What size are you anticipating for the hub?
The more, the merrier. However, it’s important to keep the group size manageable to facilitate effective communication when it comes to in-person meetups.
9. Can I take external sponsors?
Absolutely! Collaboration is at the heart of Web3, and bringing on external sponsors to support events is a great way to strengthen partnerships. However, it’s important to ensure that any external sponsors are not direct competitors of 5ire in any area.